Saturday 23 May 2009

Hello!!!!

So here it is, my first posting on my blog. I'm new to the blogging thing so please bear with me if I ramble a bit.


The first thing I need to explain is my name. Yes I am aware I am female, and yes I am aware that I spell Joe with an e as if I was a bloke. This happened a long time ago while at uni and has just stuck. When you live with 17 girls and 4 of them are also called Jo you need to do something to stand out from the crowd, it was either add an e to my name or do something extremely drunkenly stupid to get myself known. I decided to do both, but that's a whole list of other stories to be told another day.

Ok so now the name thing is out of the way I should explain about the kitchen heaven thing. I lurve to cook and bake and I love gadgets so when I was made redundant it seemed the obvious thing to get into this arena somehow. Currently I am baking cakes for friends and their families and I am selling Pampered Chef products, take a look at www.pamperedchef.biz/joeskitchenheaven . This blog will hopefully track my attempts to build up a business for myself and to build a new life after the knightmare of a year I have just had.


If you are out there reading this please feel free to chime in with your comments, I'd love to hear your experiences if you have set up business on your own, or what happened to you after being made redundant or even if you are just interested in all things cooking/baking.


Watch this space for photos of my cakes and blatant plugs to buy the kitchen products I sell, and hopefully some funny bits too along the way.

Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment